As more and more confidential information is stored and processed electronically, the risk of unauthorized access is on the rise. Data breaches and attacks make protection critical. With new innovative techniques, cybercrimes are on the rise these days. It has become imperative for any organization to secure its systems, network and data. Information leak and data breaches have dissolved many businesses and organizations are not ready to and must not take risks. This is the reason why the demand for cybersecurity professionals has increased tremendously.
Cyber Security refers to a set of techniques used to protect systems, network, and data from cyber-attacks. It aims at ensuring a system’s integrity and confidentiality of information.
There are many kinds of cyber-attacks such as malware, phishing, unpatched software, hijacking files, hacking, and identity theft, to name a few.
Cyber Security training and certification courses make you well versed in the processes and practices followed for protecting networks and data from unauthorized attacks. These courses enable you to detect vulnerabilities of a system, ward off attacks, and manage emergency situations.
At DCA Academy, our information security training programs offered by our partner organizations are designed to ensure your organization is at a significantly reduced the risk of an information breach and also minimizes negative impacts should a breach occur.
These organizations are committed to setting strict security standards that any organization can implement. Earning certifications from these organizations is an ideal way to prove your skill and knowledge to your employer.
Who do you need Cyber Security Training Course?
The Cyber Security Courses are ideal for the following IT Professionals:
- IT Manager
- Network Manager
- Security Manager
- Site Administrator
- Network Administrator
- Technical Support Engineer
- Systems Engineer
- Banking, Insurance, and Finance Professionals
- Law Enforcement Officers
- Government Agencies
- Upcoming cyber security enthusiasts that include students.
Benefits of a Cyber Security Certification
Upon completion of a course, you will be able to:
- Understand the information assurance principles
- Identify the key components of cybersecurity network architecture
- Explain the processes and practices involved in risk management
- Understand security tools and hardening techniques
- Identify different kinds of attacks
- Distinguish system threats and vulnerabilities
- Understand the latest IT and IS technologies
- Apply appropriate responses to cybersecurity incidents
Careers in Cyber Security
To choose a career in cybersecurity, one must be able to identify the most in-demand roles. Here is the list of roles that one can opt from:
- Information Security Analyst – The role of an IT Security Analyst is to identify cyber threats and implement relevant security measures.
- Security Architect – A Security Architect is responsible for the designing and management of security systems.
- Ethical Hacker – An Ethical Hacker enters a particular system to identify security threats and vulnerabilities. They also find out relevant measures to protect a system at any given point in time.
- Software Security Engineer – Software Security Engineer is responsible for the overall management of the security of systems.
- Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) – A CISO is responsible for ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of a business’s assets.
Prerequisites for Cyber Security Courses
- Knowledge of common networking concepts
- Basic knowledge of LINUX/UNIX
- Basic understanding of wireless technologies