Ecommerce Digital Sales Specialist
March 24, 2022
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement sales strategy, new business/membership/client development, retention of clients/members, negotiation of contracts, and identification of entrepreneurial enterprises and relationship management strategies.
- Develop campaigns to increase digital sales.
- Meet weekly, monthly, and annual sales and activity quotas.
- Monitor sales performance through sales tracking tools and report progress.
- Identify and keep up with sales trends.
- Generate leads and commit to customer service by building relationships.
- Be a subject matter expert to assigned product categories.
- Optimize paid advertising campaigns using SEO and other tools.
- Conducting market research and sharing findings with the team.
- Managing a network of vendors and suppliers.
- Help manage our online marketing presence, including on social media platforms.
- Monitor changes in website traffic or increases in sales.
- Assist with forming our company’s overall digital marketing strategy.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- Minimum of 3+ years experience in a fast-paced, e-Commerce business.
- Hands-on experience in managing and maintaining e-Commerce websites/portals.
- Knowledgeable of the e-Commerce space that includes marketing and sales strategies, product development, competitive strategies, consumer research, industry trends, and usability best practices.
- Experience using web analytics and optimization tools
- Analytical and multitasking skills.
- Excellent selling, negotiation, and communication skills
Where to Apply?
Interested applicants should submit a current Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com, Subject: Ecommerce Digital Sales Specialist
Applications are currently accepted on a rolling basis.
DotConnectAfrica is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of actual or perceived race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, personal appearance, matriculation, political affiliation, family status, or responsibilities, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, childbirth, related medical conditions or breastfeeding, genetic information, amnesty, veteran, special disabled veteran or uniform service member status or employment status.
Job Type: Full Time