Full Stack Mobile Developer
July 6, 2022
- App Design skills with the ability to use Figma prototype
- Software Design
- Native App writing ability in Flutter
- Backend Web Services knowledge in using Java
- Good knowledge of AWS Systems resources operations and its server applications ,
- Knowledge of UX and UI
- Unit tests, automation, and code reviews
- Creativity and brainstorming
- Organization and ability to multi-task
- Willingness to learn new technology
- APIs integration capabilities
- Complex problem solving
- Familiarized with mobile platform Application Programming Interfaces (API) such as Apple iOS, Android
- Familiarized with USSD technologies
- Mobile App Pentesting (Added Advantage)
Where to Apply?
Interested applicants should submit a current Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com, Subject: Full Stack Mobile Developer.
Applications are currently accepted on a rolling basis.
DotConnectAfrica is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of actual or perceived race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, personal appearance, matriculation, political affiliation, family status, or responsibilities, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, childbirth, related medical conditions or breastfeeding, genetic information, amnesty, veteran, special disabled veteran or uniform service member status or employment status.