Digital Marketing Specialist
November 17, 2021
Duties and Responsibilities
– Strategize, execute, and monitor social media profiles and websites portfolios across multiple platforms.
– Managing social media pages across the value chain including engagements and other community management activities.
– Focus fanatically on user experience, web conversion, and getting the most value from site visitors
– Create a strategy for monetizing all platforms through soliciting adverts.
– Online Networking: Attending social media meet-ups with young people to discuss the organization’s initiative. Create an open user-generated communal blog for online users passionate about organization’s activities.
– Oversee growth in performance of social media profiles and websites portfolios to meet business goals and strategies.
– Explore new opportunities to grow social media profiles and websites portfolios more efficiently and effectively.
– Drive and increase search engine traffic by developing and implementing SEO and SEM.
– Act as point-person and in-house “expert” for certain content publishing systems.
– Sales Support: Ensure that marketing strategy and activities are driven by the key growth channels for sales. Ensure that marketing is always supporting sales and the rest of the business.
– Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
– Developing relationships and collaborating with key stakeholders.
– Collaborate with agencies and other vendors.
– Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
– Carry out any other responsibilities as assigned by the DCA Management
Skills and Qualifications.
– Bachelor’s degree, ideally in Marketing, Advertising, and Public Relations.
– 3+ years of experience executing and/or leading digital marketing programs and B2B marketing campaigns for digital marketing agencies, NGOs, or client marketing organizations.
– Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+, and other social media best practices.
– Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics.
– Great interpersonal and communication skills.
Where to Apply?
Interested applicants should submit a current Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org , Subject: Digital Marketing Specialist.
Applications are currently accepted on a rolling basis.
DotConnectAfrica is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of actual or perceived race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, personal appearance, matriculation, political affiliation, family status, or responsibilities, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, childbirth, related medical conditions or breastfeeding, genetic information, amnesty, veteran, special disabled veteran or uniform service member status or employment status.
Job Type: Full Time