E-Commerce Consulting Services
Solid eCommerce background, technical aptitude, and proactive problem management are the characteristics that distinguish competent eCommerce consultants.
Here at DCA, we evolved from eCommerce implementation practitioners into a team with a strong consulting attitude. Introducing our eCommerce consulting services now, we voice out loud – we know how to unlock opportunities for your business to grow revenue with each customer interaction.
A business online presence has never been more in demand. We want to help offline businesses and offer to take them online within 5 weeks.
We’ll clearly define initiatives and next steps for your team or you can rely on our team for implementation. We can take the load off you and your team as much as you need to keep things moving forward efficiently.
1. Business analysis
- Researching your pain points and eliciting hidden problems both in your current eCommerce solution and business workflows you have established.
- Investigating the background of your business encompassing your eCommerce solution (if you have any now), back-office IT environment, customer experience, data processing and handling, analytics and reporting, internal workflows, and more.
- Evaluating your eCommerce technology needs and deciding upon the vendors.
- Tailor-making the solution design.
- Defining the project scope: timelines, budget, project boundaries.
We are ready to introduce changes in the solution design and re-prioritize the feature delivery midway. We call it agile consulting.
3. Solution adoption
- Making up business scenarios of solution usage by different user roles.
- Creating training materials.
- Committing resources for on-site or distant training sessions.
- Measuring the success and reiterating sessions if needed.
We promote agility in the process of continuous business transformation. Having a say in road mapping of your eCommerce solution, we can prioritize optimization areas and start where a quick impact can be seen. With that, we help you avoid heavy investments.
Contact us for more information on E-mail: support[@]dotconnectafrica.org