Digital Project Coordinator/DCA Trust
March 16, 2023
The DotConnectAfrica (DCA) group is a Pan-African organization that was formed with an objective to advance education in the digital economy in African society and, in connection with that objective, to benefit the general African public access to Internet resources including the digital transformation of Africa.
Post its inception, DCA has progressively adopted a very unique integrative model of Internet-centered digital products and services encompassing web related services, to include eCommerce, DNS businesses, mobile applications along with digital marketing services on an integrated digital social media platform of Internet of Things (IoTs) to service its clients and stakeholders. (see dotconnectafrica.com)
We embrace a purpose-driven approach to meeting our overall objectives of sustaining our business through our CSR programs.
Through our Digital Academy, DCA sponsors and runs a Tech Booth Camp for Interns and a yearly competitive Seed-Fund Impact Award Program, to women-led organizations throughout Africa, to encourage the involvement of women and girls in STEM fields and tech leadership. Currently DCA has launched its highly acclaimed women-in-tech Seed-Fund impact program in 12 African countries
This position is responsible for the coordination of projects and campaigns with multiple media and creative elements that support Miss Africa Digital, Fempower, DCA Academy and Web forum launches.
• Functions as liaison that connects teams within the organization , digital partners, as well as the client to ensure the orderly flow of projects and resources
• Maintains a clear understanding of the overarching strategy and client creative expectations on all assigned projects
• Delivers instructions in a clear and concise manner, providing proper materials and documentation
• Executes Digital Media Plan projects, overseeing production and testing
• Manage contacts, coordinate activities between stakeholders communities primarily women• Takes complete ownership of campaign projects
• Establishes strong relationships with key clients, digital partners, vendors, ensuring bridges are in place for successful management at a project level
• Responsible for scheduling, tracking, change management, evaluating, and controlling projects
• Demonstrates good judgment in choosing methods of communication that are most effective and efficient among agency, site partners and client
• Sets clear expectations for tasks and deliverables across teams accountable for work, communicating clearly to the team and providing proper materials/documentation when necessary
• Prioritizes and streamlines tasks to ensure accuracy and efficiency, proactively identifying issues/risks seeking partnership from a more senior Media Channel leads to assist in mitigating any issues
• Grow Fempower community.
• Works with proficient knowledge in the area of project planning for comprehensive campaign programs and fast turnaround projects.
• Participates in team status meetings to align internal stakeholders on priorities and goals of the meeting/projects
• Helps coordinate client input/feedback and shares feedback with internal teamsQualifications
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum of 2 years experience in an NGO with similar experience
• Experience in digital marketing, newsletter writing, SEO
• Solid track record of successfully developing multi-faceted projects from start to completion, on time and within budget
• Must be a self-starter, with strong planning and organizational skills
• Experienced in Funding and Proposal writing.
• Strong attention to detail with the ability to multitask
• Accountability and flexibility with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Positive, team-player attitude
Where to Apply?
Interested applicants should submit a current Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com, Subject: Digital Project Coordinator
Applications are currently accepted on a rolling basis.
DotConnectAfrica is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of actual or perceived race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, personal appearance, matriculation, political affiliation, family status, or responsibilities, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, childbirth, related medical conditions or breastfeeding, genetic information, amnesty, veteran, special disabled veteran or uniform service member status or employment status.
Job Type: Full TimeJob Category: Digital Project Coordinator
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: kenya
Note: Kindly Do Not Apply If you don’t Qualify