Ecommerce Sales / Digital Sales Executive
November 24, 2022
- Identifying and developing a sales pipeline and aggressively marketing for new customers from the identified target sectors
- Setting and achieving targeted goals and objectives for business development and sales
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly reports to assist in measuring market share, renewal trends and demand with your supervisor
- Learning DCA products, services, industries, and operations
- Effectively communicating and listening to customers’ needs
- Professionally answering calls and finding a solution to the customer
- Offering excellent customer service to customers before and after sale in order to maintain relationships with the intermediaries, prospective and current clients
- Attending to any other work-related duties assigned
- Manage our online inventory.
- Develop campaigns to increase digital sales.
- Optimize paid advertising campaigns using SEO and other tools.
- Identify and forge business relations with vendors, suppliers and logistics partners.
- Overseeing promotional activities; analyzing pricing and sales; and (re)evaluating how the brand can appear to a wider consumer base.
- Developing marketing and advertising strategies and managing those budgets.
- Oversee media buying on all platforms for the company
- Design and develop cross-channel customer growth programs to improve activation, retention and loyalty.
- Optimize online presence through social media, online advertising, influencer collaborations to drive genuine consumer engagement with the brand, drive product demand and leads all which drive contribution to the subsidiary growth.
- Participating in marketing and promotional activities by working with advertising agencies and promotional companies.
- Managing social media campaigns. Day to Day activities include online advocacy, promotions and online advertising.
- Monitor changes in website traffic or increases in sales.
- Inspecting landing pages, product information, checkout options, and all other pertinent website-related systems to ensure their visual appeal, accuracy, and ease of use.
- Assisting with decisions about promotions such as discounted offers and affordable bulk packages.
- Ensuring that payment options and promotional tabs are configured correctly.
- Collaborating with appropriate stakeholders to ensure the rollout of website changes.
- Inspecting and uploading customers’ product reviews.
- Monitoring website traffic and customer reviews to gauge responses to site updates.
- Increase the online presence of our website.
- Scheduling and communicating intensive site maintenance, as needed.
- Analyzing sales-related data to predict future sales and concomitant stock requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communication, Business administration or any other related course from a recognized Institution
- Experience in developing Market strategies and Product Development
- Knowledge of digital ads tools and platforms
- Knowledge of both social media and web analytics tools
- Strong skills in digital marketing tactics and development, including trainings and budget negotiation
Where to Apply?
Interested applicants should submit a current Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org , Subject: Ecommerce Sales / Digital Sales Executive.
Applications are currently accepted on a rolling basis.
DotConnectAfrica is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of actual or perceived race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, personal appearance, matriculation, political affiliation, family status, or responsibilities, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, childbirth, related medical conditions or breastfeeding, genetic information, amnesty, veteran, special disabled veteran or uniform service member status or employment status.
Job Type: Full Time