Social Media Specialist
August 19, 2022
Social Media Specialist job Description
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and creative social media specialist to join our creative team and administer an influencer’s social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating social media campaigns and the day-to-day management of the company’s social media properties. Your passion for social media as a communications tool will result in the adoption and implementation of social media best practices across all social media channels.
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator, a versatile creative writer, and a team player. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express the Influencer’s views creatively. Ultimately, you should be able to handle the Influencer’s social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and fans engagement. You will manage the Influencer’s public image in a cohesive way.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing social media content plans that are consistent with the company’s brand identity.
- Creating consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts and improving customer engagement.
- Managing a high volume of daily social media posts.
- Growing the audience of the Influencer’s social media accounts and posting inspirational quotes regularly.
- Communicating with social media followers, including responding to queries in a timely manner.
- Using analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Hootsuite Pro, and Facebook Insights to monitor and evaluate the company’s social media presence and performance.
- Developing and managing social influencer programs and post about events attended by the social influencer if there’s any .
- Using the latest SM tools including reel,short videos,stories and supporting script channels.
- Suggesting recommendations to adjust the social media marketing strategy for optimal results.
- Staying up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media.
- Performing other duties when needed.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Good to have Social Media Specialist skills.
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Specialist.
- Hands on experience in content management.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Must have video creating skills, storytelling and similar to keep the account growing with followers.
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Knowledge of online marketing channels.
- Familiarity with web design.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Apply If You Qualify
Where to Apply?
Interested applicants should submit a current Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com, Subject: Social Media Specialist
Applications are currently accepted on a rolling basis.
DotConnectAfrica is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of actual or perceived race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, personal appearance, matriculation, political affiliation, family status, or responsibilities, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, childbirth, related medical conditions or breastfeeding, genetic information, amnesty, veteran, special disabled veteran or uniform service member status or employment status.
Job Type: Full Time
Note: Only people who qualify Apply, the position is contract-based, performance period applies.